It’s all in the details for Spring 2014 and why not add those details with buttons from sewing or crafting? Our new line of Button Trends and Collector’s Buttons will sure be a hit with what’s happening now. The Committee for Colour & Trends listed their top 10 Key Fashion Jewelry concepts for Spring 2014:
1. Messages & Slogans – words of endearment
2. Pendant Revival – bold motifs – animal heads
3. Fringe Benefits – chain – bead – fringe
4. Skinny Bangles – multiple layers with charms dangling
5. Friendship Forever – friendship bracelets with a touch of…
6. Delicate Femininity – pretty stones – porcelein pendants
7. Birds, Bees and Butterflies – summer insects
8. Stacked & Layered – mixed metals or materials
9. Summer Ethnics – layered bead necklaces
10. Pin Comeback – colorful and dimensional
We may not have all the trends covered (although a handful of buttons will surely be on this list), but I’m betting that you’re sure to find something that will catch your eye! And to see this you need to get to your Jo-Ann’s or take a look at our online store!
Here’s a glimpse of some of the buttons you’ll find and some great projects that were created…
From old vintage camera, Eiffel Tower, owls, floral…
Trendy flowers, filigree, animal motifs, studs…
some angle shots to show you dimension of the buttons!
Just a few ideas….
This great “journey” keepsake was created by Candy Rosenberg – to create this project look for our free project sheet in Jo-Ann’s. In addition to the above, Candy also created this great travel tag and scrapbook page…
Here are some additional projects that we created…
Easy to create projects and with our buttons!
So have fun creating with our new Button Trend and Collector’s Buttons!