I thought I would add to my blog from the other day on wreaths – BUTTON WREATHS that is…Favorite Findings Big Value Bag offers a great bag filled with red and green tone buttons (Christmas #2012). I added several additional buttons to add some pop…
- Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons – #2012 Christmas
- Favorite Findings #1371 – Red and Greeen
- Favorite Findings #484 – Twinkle Twinkle
- La Mode #43677 & 43678 – 1 card each
- La Petite #443 & 444 – 1 card each
- Styrofoam wreath
- Green and red satin ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
Begin wrapping the green satin ribbon around the wreath – secure with glue. Next wrap red ribbon around wreath leaving a 2 inch space in between – secure with glue.
Begin gluing buttons to wreath (HINT – glue larger buttons on bottom and stack medium to smaller on top).
– to add some pop to your wreath add some decorative red and gold buttons (look at photo for ideas).
– Make two bows – red and green. Adhere to wreath as shown in photo – add buttons to center.
So in about 1 hour time you’ve made yourself a “festive” holiday wreath.