Here’s a quick card that you can make in not time!
- Favorite Findings™ Easter Day #83 – 1 pack
- Favorite Findings Button Shank Remover
- Pop Dots; 5/8″ lavender ribbon: 6″ length; 18″ white loopy trim
- Solid laveder card stock 5 x 6 1/2
- Scrapbook paper: lavender polka dot 6 x 4 3/4; easter pring 5 x 4
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Hot glue gun
- Scissors or papercutter
- Adhere polka dot paper to center of lavender cardstock. Wrap ribbon around Easter print below center. Glue loopy trim around edges on back of Easter print. Use pop dots to adhere Easter print piece ti center of lavender piece.
- Adhere strip of Easter paper to ribbon
- Remove shanks from buttons. Glue to front of card.
Now you are ready to write your greetings and send it on it’s “hippity hoppity” way!