I must say this is my favorite time of year…Autumn, fall, the colors of the leaves and of course Halloween! So today I created my Halloween Button Wreath! So this is what we will be creating…
- Favorite Findings – Big Bag of Buttons – Halloween #2013
- Favorite Findings – Sparkly Halloween #1430
- Favorite Findings Spooktacular #1186
- Favorite Findings Halloween Colors #1316
- 1 – 12″ Styrofoam wreath by Flora Craft
- Orange satin ribbon and glitter ribbon
- Pre-made bow (or if your creative – create your own)
- Straight pin
- Hot Glue
To begin – secure ribbon to the back of the wreath – you can glue, or you can use straight pins as shown below. Then continue wrapping wreath until you’ve reached the end and secure again. You may need to use two spools of ribbon (it will depend on how much “overlapping” you do).
Add your glitter ribbon.
At this point determine where on the wreath you want your buttons – you may decide only to do half of your wreath, or go completely around or even in sections… for my project I only did half.
Add your bow and enjoy the season!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! HAPPY CRAFTING!